Parks & Recreation
To provide a wide variety of innovative, diverse and inclusive recreational and cultural opportunities which enhance the quality of life for residents of Laguna Niguel.
The Parks and Recreation Department is responsible for planning and administrating all City recreation programs and activities, which include but are not limited to:
- Participating in the evaluation of facility needs;
- Cooperating in the planning and scheduling of the City's Capital Improvement Program;
- Administering recreation program registration;
- Producing the Recreation Brochure;
- Administering City facilities including Crown Valley Park and Sea Country Senior and Community Center;
- And supporting the City Council, Parks and Recreation Commission, Sports Advisory Committee, Senior Citizens Committee, and Youth Committee.
- Aquatics - Crown Valley Pool rental information, scheduling and fees, and rules and regulations.
- Basketball Courts - See a list of basketball courts, locations, and amenities.
- Class and Program Registration - Register for classes and programs.
- Cultural Arts- Community events, contests and organizations
- Facility Rentals - City facility rentals for special occasions.
- Holiday Parade - Volunteer for the parade, watch video recordings of the parade, and much more!
- Park Listings - View a list of City parks and their amenities.
- Recreation Brochure - View current and past recreation brochures.
- Report a Park Maintenance Issue - Submit complaint through eTrakit
- Sea Country Senior and Community Center - The Center offers a wide variety of activities for older adults including educational classes, recreational classes, games and social activities, health & wellness presentations, exercise & fitness classes, special events, trips/excursions, and senior services.
- Skateboard and Soccer Park - The park provides year-round enjoyment for skateboard and soccer enthusiasts with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Special Events - View a list of our upcoming special events.
- Sports Fields and Facilities - Sports fields and facilities are available to community organizations and private individuals for athletic activities.
- Sprayground - The sprayground is open to the public and is a great way for kids to cool down during hot summer days.
- Summer Day Camps - Learn about our popular Squirrels Camp and Coyotes Camp for campers entering 1st through 8th grades.
- Trails - View a list of trails in Laguna Niguel.
- Volunteer Opportunities - Learn about the many ways to volunteer for the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Youth and Adult Sports - See the various youth and adult sport organizations the City works with.
- Youth and Teens - Learn about year-round activities, classes, workshops, and special events that provide opportunities for youth and teens to create new friendships and experiences.
- YMCA Laguna Niguel - Be redirected to the YMCA's website.