- Crown Valley Community Center
Crown Valley Community Center
The Crown Valley Community Center is a beautiful, newly completed 48,000 square foot multi-use facility. The new building has a contemporary look and features a dedicated art room, fitness and dance room, collaborative tech room, multi-purpose room with a 217-person dining capacity, a catering kitchen, and several multi-purpose classrooms. This award winning venue is suitable for wedding receptions, anniversary celebrations, graduation galas, corporate meetings, trainings, and community events. The information below includes fees, rules and regulations, rental hours, and anticipated size of each rentable space to help you plan your event.
Laguna Niguel, A Great Place to Celebrate!
Click HERE to view Rules and Regulations and Cancellation Policy.
Click HERE to view Rooms' Square Footage, Room Capacities, and Rental Rates.
Click HERE to view floor plans of the Crown Valley Community Center.
- Review the Rental Rates and Reservation Information.
- Review the Rules and Regulations.
- Inquire about your event date by calling (949) 425-5100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit Application. Please note, facilities are rented on a first come, first serve basis. Submission of form does not guarantee rental.
- Upon approval of application, a deposit is required to hold the date.
For rental inquiries and questions, please call (949) 425-5100 or email email@example.com
Available Rental Hours
|6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.|
|Monday||7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. (midnight)|
|Saturday||6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. (midnight)|
Crown Valley Community Center Ballroom: