Skate Park Reservations
Laguna Niguel Skate Park is now open for sessions only!
Schedule (Phase 1): June 22, 2020-August 17, 2020
Monday-Sunday: 9:00 AM-9:30 PM
Annual Pass (Resident): $40.00
Annual Pass (Non-Resident): $80.00
Session Pass: $5.00 (per session)
How to Make a Session Reservation
- Online reservations will open on Thursday night, the week before session dates. Click here to make your free reservation online.
- If you wish to sign up via the phone, call (949) 916-7755 between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM.
- All reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis for skateboarding and BMX sessions.
- Payment accepted at the door. Only credit or debit will be accepted as payment at this time.
- Participants are limited to nine reservations per week.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- A waiver must be signed and on file prior to participating. A parent/guardian signature is required if participant is under the age of 18. Click here for the updated participant waiver.
Prepare for your Arrival/What to Bring
- Admission to the facility is for participants only. No spectators or guests allowed inside the Skate Park, unless required for assistance.
- Participants shall show up at the appointed check-in time.
- Restrooms are available, if necessary. Participants are encouraged to come prepared to enter and be ready to participate.
- While waiting to be checked in, it is recommended that participants wear a face covering and practice social distancing.
- Participants must bring their own equipment and are encouraged to not share equipment with others.
- Bring a water bottle and sunscreen. Water fountains are not available at this time.
- Do not make physical contact with others, such as shaking hands or giving high fives.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid sharing food, drinks, and equipment.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing from others.
- Exit times are strictly enforced.
- Violation of Skate Park rules may result in warnings, removal from the facility, and possible revocation of reservations in the future.
- Leave the facility as soon as reasonably possible after your session.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and/or use hand sanitizer after leaving the facility. Hand sanitizer will be available at the facility.
- There will be no lost and found available, please remember to take all your equipment and personal items with you. All items will be discarded daily.
- Do not congregate after your session.
Schedule and Fees
Annual Pass (resident) $40.00
Annual Pass (non-resident) $80.00
Session Pass (per session) $5.00
-No cash will be accepted. Credit card or debit card only.
-Active annual passes will be extended to accommodate the recent closure.
Schedule (Phase 1): June 22, 2020 through August 17, 2020
Monday-Sunday, 9:00 am - 9:30 pm
Schedule and procedures are subject to change. Participants will be notified of changes.